1151 Pittsford-Victor Road
Pittsford, NY 14534
Office: (585) 200-5038
Fax: (585) 248-9532
215 Wyoming Street
Syracuse, NY 13204
Office: (315) 488-0377
Fax: (315) 487-5947
The firm has a long-term plan for continued growth and development. We continue to seek highly qualified and motivated individuals. A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management (or Associates degree and minimum of four years experience) and proficiency in AutoCAD are required. Knowledge of Adobe programs - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are preferred.
Seeking accounting support in complying with the various requirements of contracts with institutional and state agencies. Specifically reporting and billing along with other various other accounting duties. Friendly comfortable work environment. See below for expected responsibilities, characteristics, skill sets, experience and qualifications. Submit resumes to Sharlene Spina at email@example.com.
Role: This position supports the business operations team, and reports to the Accounting Manager, Managing Principal and Board of Directors.
Responsibilities: Accounting, finances and support of project management
- Coordinate activities with corporate accounting firm in development of quarterly reports, and yearly tax filings for federal, state, and local filings.
- Maintains contract compliance with various entities including monthly, quarterly and yearly required reports.
- Accounting functions such as budgeting, billing, accounts receivable and check runs.
- Participate in strategic planning for firm growth and improvement.
- Create systems to provide meaningful management reports measuring progress against company financial goals.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Understand and model confidentiality in corporate and client relationships.
- Proactive to ensure the understanding of the firm's operations, mission, values, and culture are expressed and maintained in relationships.
- Ability to coordinate and work well with others.
- Initiative in learning and applying new skills related to this position and company strategic plan.
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills.
- Knowledge of standard accounting practices.
- Working knowledge in areas of finance, banking, insurance, human resources, legal, and contract administration.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks under deadline pressure.
- Minimum Associates Degree in accounting, business administration or related field with experience.
- Experience with firm accounting/project management software Deltek Vision preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.