Constructed in 1956, Flint Hall is a four-story, 527 student Residence Hall consisting of two wings.
Bell & Spina designed and replaced four stacks of gang toilet rooms with 100 individual bathrooms on four floors without the loss of a single bed. Also included in the project was the renovation of Kitchenettes on each floor as well as several Special Needs bathrooms.
"Bell & Spina's impeccable credentials as exterior envelope specialists, steadfast attention to detail and unparalleled concern for a quality project, set them apart from other architectural firms."
— Jan June, Director of Facilities at Finger Lakes Community College