On the National Register of Historic Places, the Courthouse was built in 1907 in Beaux Arts Style and was in desperate need of restoration.
As the roofing consultant, Bell & Spina’s task was the replacement of the built-up roof system, copper detailing and repair of the masonry elevator towers. Other roles assumed by Bell & Spina were asbestos abatement design, and front end contractual document preparation.
"Bell & Spina's impeccable credentials as exterior envelope specialists, steadfast attention to detail and unparalleled concern for a quality project, set them apart from other architectural firms."
— Jan June, Director of Facilities at Finger Lakes Community College