Bell & Spina designed a full roof and window replacement and structural reinforcement of the drill hall portion of the Armory Building. The Armory was originally constructed in 1929 and designed by William Haugaard who utilized a medieval battlement style in the building design and detailing. The drill hall is the pre-dominant feature of the armory and is on the National Historic Register.
"Bell & Spina's impeccable credentials as exterior envelope specialists, steadfast attention to detail and unparalleled concern for a quality project, set them apart from other architectural firms."
— Jan June, Director of Facilities at Finger Lakes Community College