Positioned on the side of the St. Lawrence River and built in 1809,the three story limestone building was placed on the National Register of Historic Places (1974) and is the oldest building in the General Services Administration’s (GSA) inventory. A water infiltration study was conducted to assess sub grade waterproofing. Drainage issues pertaining to both the site and foundations were corrected.
"Bell & Spina's impeccable credentials as exterior envelope specialists, steadfast attention to detail and unparalleled concern for a quality project, set them apart from other architectural firms."
— Jan June, Director of Facilities at Finger Lakes Community College